More than six thousand (6000) students at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) have deferred their courses due to their inability to pay their tuition fees by the deadline.
- NEWS FLASH |GWCL To Embark On Full Debt Recoveries[READ]
- JUST IN |Boyfriend Of Murdered CCTU Student FINALLY Arrested[READ]
- BREAKING NEWS |Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend, 56, With Machete For Denying Him Sзж, C/R[READ]
- UPLOADED🔥 |2ND TERM COMPLETE Week 2 Lesson Notes |All Subjects FOR KG1-JHS3[DOWNLOAD FREE]
- GOSSIP |Netizens React As Photos Of Troll Strongman Jabbed Over His ‘Nkronsakronsa’ Face Surface Online[WATCH]
“It is not a good situation for all of us.
“Currently as we are speaking our SRC executives are in a meeting with management so that they can get students back to campus as soon as possible,” Student’s Representative Council (SRC) PRO, Valentine Essoun told reporter’ Isaac Bediako Justice.